In this sense, Ozono Farma, S.L. guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the responsible party
- Owner: Francisco Sousa Tirado
- NIF/CIF: B-42870568
- Address: María Auxiliadora, 121
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: ozonoagricola.es
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, Ozono Farma, S.L. will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Ozono Farma, S.L. will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: Ozono Farma, S.L. will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing.
Ozono Farma, S.L. will inform you of the corresponding storage period depending on the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, Ozono Farma, S.L. will periodically review the lists and eliminate those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should be aware that Ozono Farma, S.L. takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse Ozono Farma, S.L. it is not necessary to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
ELIMINATE THE ONES YOU DON’T USE:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or sending an e-mail.
- When commenting on an article or page.
Ozono Farma, S.L. informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Opposing treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to Ozono Farma, S.L.This means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at some point in time can contact Ozono Farma, S.L.and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request its rectification, request the portability of your personal data, object to its processing, limit its use or request the deletion of such data from the files of Ozono Farma, S.L..
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by Ozono Farma, S.L. is different depending on the information capture system:
ELIMINATE THE ONES YOU DON’T USE:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data which may include: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your Web site in order to respond to your queries.
For example, Ozono Farma, S.L. uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in ozonoagricola.es, the services provided through Ozono Farma, S.L.The processing of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included in ozonoagricola.es, as well as any other query you may have and that is not subject to the conditions of Ozono Farma, S.L. or contracting.
There are other purposes for which Ozono Farma, S.L. processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help Ozono Farma, S.L. to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
- To manage social networks. Ozono Farma, S.L. has presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of Ozono Farma, S.L. the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
Ozono Farma, S.L. will process your personal data in order to properly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will Ozono Farma, S.L. use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, Ozono Farma, S.L. takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Content from other websites
At Ozono Farma, S.L. there may be links to other web sites, Ozono Farma, S.L. is not responsible for those contents or for the way in which third parties handle your personal data, being each website responsible for its content and for the handling of visitors’ personal data.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Subject will be retained until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
ELIMINATE THE ONES YOU DON’T USE:
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). More information can be found at:
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- DoubleClick by Google is a suite of advertising services provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
More information can be found at: https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing Ozono Farma, S.L. non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The ozonofarma.com Web site uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick by Google
OZONOAGRICOLA uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to Ozono Farma, S.L. is correct, complete, accurate and up to date, as well as to keep it duly updated.
You as user of the website are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you submit to Ozono Farma, S.L., exonerating Ozono Farma, S.L. from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that Ozono Farma, S.L. is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies shall remain in effect until modified by other duly published policies.